personal DAta protection
VERSO SKINCARE RECOGNIZES THE IMPORTANCE OF PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. ACCORDING TO THE NEW EU LAW “GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION" (GDPR) WE HAVE Updated our PRIVACY POLICIES AND SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The Swedish company Selego AB (owner of the brand Verso Skincare), reg. no. 556857-8206 (“Selego”), is the controller of your personal data under applicable data protection laws. Verso Skincare’s affiliated companies and selected suppliers may process your personal data on Verso Skincare’s behalf and in accordance with Verso Skincare’s instructions, and are thereby processors of your personal data.
You may contact Verso Skincare at any time at:
Verso Skincare, Selego AB
POSTAL address: Lilla Frescativägen 4a, 114 18 Stockholm
Visiting address: same as POSTAL adress
Phone: +46 (0)8 410 771 15
2. What information does Verso Skincare collect, and from whom?
We also use “cookies“ (as described below) and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance your Verso Skincare experience. When you order our products online and chose to pay by credit card, you will provide your credit card information on our website to finalize your purchase. Your credit card details will never be visible to Verso Skincare or our payment service provider.
Verso Skincare collects names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and nationality. Verso Skincare may also store information regarding your purchases, namely product and size, purchase price and date, as well as general information regarding skintype, gender, age and buying habits that will help us improve our services to you and enhance your future purchasing experience with us.
3. How does Verso Skincare use the information you provide?
Verso Skincare will use the information collected to:
- process any purchase or order made by you online;
- process any returns and complaints you may have;
- register you with our website and create your personal account;
- communicate with you about your purchase or order;
- administer our website services;
- answer and administer any questions or comments you may have regarding our products or services;
- keep you informed, via SMS, email or post, of our special events or promotions;
- send out our newsletter, if you have chosen to subscribe for the newsletter;
- review our performance and to improve our services to you;
- analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- help us improve our site design and your online and in store shopping experiences;
- Contact you, subject to the choices you have made, via email, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
We may combine your personal data that you have provided to us, with personal data that you have provided to one of our affiliated companies, in order to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you in accordance with this policy.
We may also use your personal data for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyze, profile and monitor customer patterns in order for us to be able to improve our products and services.
4. Does Verso Skincare share your information with others?
Verso Skincare does not sell or rent our customer’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal data to any other entity.
Verso Skincare may share your data with affiliated companies and partners to improve our services to you.
5. Storage and transfer overseas
Your personal data is stored by Verso Skincare in Sweden. We may share your personal data with our affiliated companies and partners within the EU/EES and outside of the EU/EES for the purposes described above under section 4.
Verso Skincare uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Please note that email is not encrypted and not considered to be a secure means of providing credit card information.
For security reasons, we
do not store any payment information in our database.
7. Accuracy and retention
You have the right to annually request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information we have relating to you. You are also entitled at any time to request access to and correction of all personal data you have provided to us, or to request removal of your name and other personal data from Verso Skincare’s customer database and/or marketing/newsletter list by contacting our customer service at email@example.com. If you like us to remove your data from our marketing/newsletter list, click on the unsubscribe link in your next email from us. Not withstanding the above, Verso Skincare reserves the right to keep and process your personal data in accordance with this policy to the extent necessary to process your purchase or to perform any other service requested by you.
8. How do I unsubscribe from Verso Skincare newsletters and email updates?
If you have registered to receive newsletters or email updates from us, and you no longer wish to receive these newsletters/email updates, you can unsubscribe as indicated in the particular communication, i.e. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all newsletters/email updates.
9. How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as it is necessary to process your order or perform any services requested by you, or for a longer period of time if required by law or if necessary to resolve any disputes, prevent fraud or abuse, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
10. What happens if you do not disclose your personal data to us?
If you do not provide us with mandatory personal data we may not be able to process your order or perform any services requested by you. When you PURchase our products online, we will inform you which data is mandatory by marking certain fields with a symbol (*).
11. Cookies. What are cookies?
12 Children's privacy
Verso Skincare does not wish to collect personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
13. Legal purchase age
If you are under eighteen (18), we require that you inform and get your parents or guardians consent before purchasing anything at versoskincare.com.
14. Acceptance of privacy and modifications
Last date for modification: MAY 2018